View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaleka1

re: Anyone Home?

So, is anyone still alive? Is the guild still together? Or has everyone found more active guilds to be a part of? This close to launch I would have thought there would at least be some activity here.....sigh

Missing everyone, only 8 days to go!

Yup, everything is going as scheduled we will be creating the guild when it starts early. A lot of people are just waiting for launch I think. Love the countdown change!

Zagaki
Officer

I am still here. I tried to put points into "Patience", but it doesn't seem to be working.

So first forum post in 2 years. These default avatars are from stackoverflow? 

Need to find myself a Mara partner.

Yeah - still here but the last beta was pretty lame as you can tell everyone is just waiting for launch now - I have my new computer built now and am so excited to see it in its full glory :D

We're going to be building the guild up from our active members here and actively recruiting on pre-release.  Zhai had the idea that we can rotate on recruitment so it isn't just one person responsible for it all at first.  Eventually, it will be nice to have a few officers who are responsible for recruitment and/or newbie initiation so if anyone has any ideas about this it would be great :)  I'll start a thread about it so hopefully we can organize something within the week :)

Meirani

Sorry - that was me - forgot to log in but maybe we need to address that non-members can post?!

Retratserif
Recruit

Hello. Im looking for Ventrilo info. I have been accepted on the forum, and in game. I have been part of revolt in Vanguard in the past. Looking forward to gaming with you all again. 

Millerftw187
Guild Master

Our Vent info can be found in the guild MOTD by pushing G and setting it to the "Home" tab

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Revolt Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum